This was the perfect opportunity to use my new Sizzix Framelits Circles dies. The circle dies can also be bought at SimonSaysStamp.
I was in the process of making several cards for the Danish Operation Write Home, OSH, and ended up using the circle dies for quite a few of the sentiments.
This card is with a Danish sentiment done on the computer, as I couldn't find any stamp in Danish with this kind of wording.
Well, this is the card I've choosen for the CASology Challenge....
- For the card base I've used Panduro Basic Craft Card "Ivory".
- For the front of the card as the first layer and for the sentiment I've used Vivi Gade Cardboard "Bright Red".
- For the second layer (with the dots) on the front of the card I've used Vivi Gade Collection Copenhagen "no.2".
- The sentiment is written on the computer. The small letters are with fond Brush Script MT and the large letters with Times New Roman.
- The circle is cut out using Sizzix Framlits Circle die, size 2½ inch.