CASology Challenge for this week has Cue Card:
Anything goes! So I decided to dive down into my very, very old stash of scrapbooking paper and see what treasures I could find. And OH yes....a piece of wonderful RED cardboard was found.
I just love the look with the corner chopper I've used for the RED base and for the sentiment piece. I find it give the card a little touch of class.
- Card base & heart: Vivi Gade Cardboard, White.
- RED base: Making Memories, Poinsettia Stripe Falala (double sided).
- Embossing of heart: Sizzix Beaded Ribbons
- YOU die: SimonSaysStamp, YOU die by Kwerner.
- Sentiment: SimonSaysStamp, YOU clear stamp set.
Thanks for dropping by! Would love to see YOU again :o)