Thursday 28 February 2013

Christening Card with "A little Lovin"

 A couple of very dear friends of ours has been dog-sitting our Pepsi, while we were in Berlin, Germany. When I was texting with Anne about picking up Pepsi, she mentioned they were going to a Christening of a baby girl the coming weekend. I thought to myself what a perfect way to say Thank You by giving them a card to use for the Christening.

So I quickly made this card for them.... 






I don't have any stamps neither in English or Danish for Christenings, so I had to get creative on the computer. Luckily our printer can take rather thick paper, so the sentiment is simply a print from the computer. To be honest, I can't remember what fond I used. After printing the sentiment I used a SimonSaysStamp die to make the banner. This is the Sayings With Banner stamp & die set. I just didn't use any of the stamps.....they didn't quite fit the occasion.





Materials used:
  • Bazzill cardboard in the colour "Salmon" and "White".
  • Stamp from Paper Smooches "A little Lovin".
  • Sizzix Framelits Circles die for the stamped image.
  • Easy Punch size 5/8 inch for the frame around the stamped image.
  • Promarkers for stamped image: "Blush", "Cool Grey 4" and "Cool Grey 1".
  • Sentiment homemade on computer & printer.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share my joy in crafting :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!