A couple of very dear friends of ours has been dog-sitting our Pepsi, while we were in Berlin, Germany. When I was texting with Anne about picking up Pepsi, she mentioned they were going to a Christening of a baby girl the coming weekend. I thought to myself what a perfect way to say Thank You by giving them a card to use for the Christening.
So I quickly made this card for them....
I don't have any stamps neither in English or Danish for Christenings, so I had to get creative on the computer. Luckily our printer can take rather thick paper, so the sentiment is simply a print from the computer. To be honest, I can't remember what fond I used. After printing the sentiment I used a SimonSaysStamp die to make the banner. This is the Sayings With Banner stamp & die set. I just didn't use any of the stamps.....they didn't quite fit the occasion.
- Bazzill cardboard in the colour "Salmon" and "White".
- Stamp from Paper Smooches "A little Lovin".
- Sizzix Framelits Circles die for the stamped image.
- Easy Punch size 5/8 inch for the frame around the stamped image.
- Promarkers for stamped image: "Blush", "Cool Grey 4" and "Cool Grey 1".
- Sentiment homemade on computer & printer.
Thanks for stopping by and letting me share my joy in crafting :o)