Thursday 14 February 2013

Love & Lace

Hi all,

The other evening I got inspired to make ONE card for two different challenges. Just had to make yet another card to try out all the stuff I've learned in the Clean & Simple Class 2. Must admit that the cards are pilling up in my craft room. Gotta find out what to do with them....they certainly shouldn't go to waste just because I and Mr. T hasn't got any occasions for ALL of them.

The first of the challenges is Hero Arts Challenge "Love & Lace" which also includes a sketch challenge. And then I thought this would be perfect for the SimonSaysStamps Challenge "White On White" .

Here is the sketch from Hero Arts on which my card is based.


A White On White theme is perfect for a wedding card, so this is what I made:




Sorry about the quality of the fotos. I am still learning, so bear over with me.

For this card I've used the following materials:
  • Card Base and Banner: Bazill - Marshmellow white, Sizzix Embossing Folder - Paisley Palooza.
  • Hexagon: Designer Paper's Ella Blue Collection - Hallie.
  • Flower: Medium & small size flower punch.
  • Heart: Hero Arts clear stamp set - Everyday Sayings.
  • Sentiment: Hero Arts clear stamp set - Year Round Sentiments, Gold embossing powder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!