Saturday 23 February 2013

OSH's 14 dages fif - 2nd round

Late yesterday evening we were on our way home from Berlin, but the plane was delayed.....so what to do! Well, I started thinking and a new idea to the OSH 14 dages fif popped into my head - with a new twist!

Since I had a little extra time today I decided to try out my idea and this is the result....





I can't help it but this wonderful YOU die & stamp set from SimonSaysStamp is just perfect. Can't stop using it! I wish we had something similar in Danish. I find it so hard to find good stamps in Danish....so anyone, if you have somewhere to recommend - please let me know. 




Materials:
  • For card base - Bazill cardboard.
  • For the squares: BasicGrey "Blitzen Collection Garland". As die I used Sizzix Framelits Squares 1,14 inch.
  • For the sentiment: The SimonSaysStamp.com YOU die & stamp set.
  • Ink: Hero Arts Shadow Ink "Field Greens". 

2 comments:

  1. I love the stamp/die set you have used I must check out their other products, I have the same problem I can never find what I am looking for in danish I often think about getting my own produced ...maybe one day!!. Thanks for showing the Simonsaysstamp set and your new twist on the FIF it`s fantastic.MVH Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej du sikke en fin ny udgave af fiffet - håber du linker til det inde på OSH bloggen under Cecilies fif - så andre kan se den gode ide. ?+ =0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!