Saturday 23 February 2013

Paper Smooches SPARKS - Cool shades Challenge

Well, what can I say.....I'm on a roll tonight!

One more card for today. This time for the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge. The third week of the month is always a Cool Shades challenge.



This time the card must be inspired by this colour story "Carnival". Also it is required that a Paper Smooches stamp is used.





And this is the card I made......



Materials:
  •  For the cute bunny I used Paper Smooches stamp "A little lovin"
  • For the heart balloons I used a heart punch.
  • The bunny is coloured with Promarkers "Rose Pink", "Cinnamon", "Ivory" and "Cool Grey 1".
  • The bunny's eyes are filled with Inkssentials "Glossy Accents".

Enjoy...... :o)






4 comments:

  1. Very sweet card... thump... me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvor ER det et nuttet kort. Skøn ide med hjerteballonerne. Tak for kigget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the card! Those heart balloons are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH--- a pink bunny! SOOOOOOOOOO cute! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- I hope you join in the fun with this week's challenge {picture perfect}!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!