Just a very quick card for today which is a part of the SimonSaysStamp Challenge. The theme this time is "use an arrow".
And here is my card.....
- For the base of the card and for the YOU I've used Panduro Basic Craft Card in "white" and "black".
- For the 2nd layer of the card I've used Vivi Gade Design Cardboard in "Green" and "Grey".
- The sentiment is written on the computer with fond "Brush Script MT".
- The YOU in the sentiment is from the SimonSaysStamp die & stamp set "You".
- The lines on the road are made with Sakura Gelly Roll pen "white".
Thanks for stopping by :o)