But today I'm feeling a tad better and finally managed to get some photos done!
There are mainly two themes for these cards - "missing you" and "mothers day".
Cards with dotted paper;
- For the card base I've used Panduro Basic Craft Card "Ivory".
- For the front of the card as the first layer and for the red sentiments I've used Vivi Gade Cardboard "Bright Red".
- For the second layer (with the dots) on the front of the card I've used Vivi Gade Collection Copenhagen "no.2".
- The sentiment is written on the computer using many different fonds.
- The circles are cut out using Sizzix Framlits Circle dies, sizes 2" and 2½".
- Punches used: Easy Punch "heart" and American Crafts KnockOuts "scallop" punch.
Cards with patterned paper;
Thanks for stopping by :o)