Thursday 28 March 2013

Birthday Card Gift Set

The other day I decided to finally use some of my very old paper stash. My focus turned on an old ShopSEI Scrapbook in a bag set with lots of pastel colours. Originally the paper set was meant for a baby scrapbook album - hence the pastel colours.

I ended up making 6 cards, which will be given away as a Card Set. All of the cards are Birthday Cards. Not one card is similar to the others! And I still have plenty of paper left.

Making these cards was a perfect oppotunity to play with the new Simon Says Stamp & Die set "Fit to be Square". It's so much fun :o)








With this I am participating in Simon Says Stamp Challenge with the theme....
ANYTHING GOES

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute! Love the layout of the card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!