Thursday 28 March 2013

Birthday Card to a Guy

Tomorrow is my brothers birthday, so of course I had to make a card for him.

Once again I've used my new Simon Says Stamp & Die set. It's wonderful! Soooo great for a quick and simple card.



With this card I am participating in Simon Says Stamp Challenge where the theme is....
ANYTHING GOES 

I am also participating in A Blog Named Hero's Challenge where the theme is...



Supplies:


  
I hope you have a wonderful Easter Holiday. Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! The colors and metallic embellishments make it the perfect guy card! :) Thank you for joining us in "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!