Saturday 9 March 2013

Bunny time!

Well, I'm still in the Easter moode and just love this cute bunny from Paper Smooches "A little Lovin".

CASology has a challenge this week with the theme....



So I just couldn't resist using the Paper Smooches bunny yet again :o) And I thought it would be perfect for a One-Layer card and decided to use the tiny carrot to make the frame of the card.



Some of you might have noticed that I have leaved out the bunny's little paws. This is to give the illusion of a bunny head popping into the card. Here I have used Eclipse Masking sheets.



Materials used:
  • Card base: Panduro's Craft Card "White"
  • Stamps: Paper Smooches "A little Lovin"
  • Promarkers: Forest Green, Blush, Apricot, Pastel Green, Rose Pink.
  • For sentiment and frame I've used ZIG Writer "Pure Black".
  • The eyes of the bunny have been filled in with Ranger's Glossy Accents.

Thanks for stopping by :o)

4 comments:

  1. I love his goofy smile and the carrot frame! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used this stamp! The carrot border is perfect! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute, cute, cute!! love that fun carrot frame! thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I do love that quirly little PS bunny! You really brought out his best with this card, peeking in and framed by carrots! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!