CASology has a challenge this week with the theme....
So I just couldn't resist using the Paper Smooches bunny yet again :o) And I thought it would be perfect for a One-Layer card and decided to use the tiny carrot to make the frame of the card.
Some of you might have noticed that I have leaved out the bunny's little paws. This is to give the illusion of a bunny head popping into the card. Here I have used Eclipse Masking sheets.
- Card base: Panduro's Craft Card "White"
- Stamps: Paper Smooches "A little Lovin"
- Promarkers: Forest Green, Blush, Apricot, Pastel Green, Rose Pink.
- For sentiment and frame I've used ZIG Writer "Pure Black".
- The eyes of the bunny have been filled in with Ranger's Glossy Accents.
Thanks for stopping by :o)