Sunday 31 March 2013

Chocolate Chip Gift Card Set

With the chilly weather we still have here in Denmark I couldn't help being inspired to make some cards with "chocolate chip" colours. Others might think these cards could go to a cup of coffee, but honestly I am not a coffee drinker.

So I am going for the "chocolate chip" dream....Mmmmm, imagine sitting with a hot cup of chocolate in one hand and a huge delicious chocolate chip cookie in the other. Perfect set-up for reading one of the cards below...




Also I just had to try and make some cards with Vivi Gade Design Collection Oslo, which is with very rustic and dark colours. I know this colour scheme is not quite fitting for spring time, but hey sometimes you just have to try and use some of those papers you never pick up!






With this Gift Set I am participating in Simon Says Stamp Challenge, where the theme is...
ANYTHING GOES


Supplies:




Thanks for taking a peek :o)


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fabulous cards! I think these colors are gorgeous ANY time! :) Thank you for joining us in "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!