Had some unexpected extra time today to do some crafting.
Since Easter is coming soon I thought it perfect to play a little with vibrant spring colours.
A bit O' Green is this weeks challenge on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog.
It so happens that Panduro also has a challenge on their blog about Easter. The theme is "Julen varer lige til Påske". The picture inspiration from Panduro is....
This is the card I've made inspired by both challenge blogs....
I have keept the card very clean & simple, as I am a big fan of CAS-cards.
The flower is adhered with 3-dimentional squares to add a little depth to the card.
I just love the tiny, little die letters "A Hint of Lime" from Die-Versions. For details check out the materials list. Here I've used them to write "Happy". It can be a little tricky working with so tiny letters and glue, but with the Sakura "Quickie Glue" pen (can be bought at Panduro) and a pair of tweezers it works just fine.
- Cardstock: Vivi Gade Design Cardstock "White", Bazzill cardstock (don't know the name of the green colour" and Panduro's Designblok "Spring colours" for the blue.
- Pattern Paper: Vivi Gade Design Paper "London 2" and "London 6".
- To cut out the chicken and the flower I've used Sizzix Framelits "Circles" die, size 1 5/8" and 2".
- To create the "Easter" I've used QuicKutz All-on-One Mini Unicase Alphabet Set "Chocolate" and for the small letters to "Happy" I've used Die-Versions "A Hint of Lime".
- Embellishment: I've added a pearl to the flower from Panduro's "Pearl stickers Red".
Thanks for peeping in :o)