Tuesday 5 March 2013

Hello Spring!

Spring is on it's way, YAY! Finally, the sun is peeking out and I have been waiting for it to shine for sooooo long. The last snow has melted and the colours in the garden is starting to show.

So what is more perfect than a SPRING challenge from Hero Arts!

This month theme is....



And there is also a colour challenge, which is to create a project using the colour palette shown below for inspiration.



I ended up combining the Spring Challenge and the Colour Challenge 'cause why not! Spring is on it's way!!


One rule is to use a Hero Arts stamp. For this card I've used the It's Your Day clear stamp set for the sentiment "My happy Day", which I by the way cut apart. One of the spectacular things you can do with clear stamps.



Materials used:
  • Stamped sentiment - Hero Arts It's Your Day clear stamp.
  • For the "spring" I've used Spellbinders Plain Jane Capital Presto Punch letters.
  • For the "is coming" I've used Die-versions A Hint of Lime letters.
  • The card base is Vivi Gade's card stock "Grey".
  • The coloured and pattern card stock is ShopSEI "Scrapbook in a bag" of Softy Colour.
  • Flower stamps on pattern card stock are some very, very old stamps. Have no idea wherefrom I have them.
  • Ink: Hero Arts Shadow Ink Bubble Gum and Soft Granite.
  • Pen used is Sakura Gelly Roll "White".

Thanks for stopping by and I would LOVE IT if you left a little comment. Just as spring it makes one happy :o)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!