So what is more perfect than a SPRING challenge from Hero Arts!
This month theme is....
And there is also a colour challenge, which is to create a project using the colour palette shown below for inspiration.
I ended up combining the Spring Challenge and the Colour Challenge 'cause why not! Spring is on it's way!!
One rule is to use a Hero Arts stamp. For this card I've used the It's Your Day clear stamp set for the sentiment "My happy Day", which I by the way cut apart. One of the spectacular things you can do with clear stamps.
- Stamped sentiment - Hero Arts It's Your Day clear stamp.
- For the "spring" I've used Spellbinders Plain Jane Capital Presto Punch letters.
- For the "is coming" I've used Die-versions A Hint of Lime letters.
- The card base is Vivi Gade's card stock "Grey".
- The coloured and pattern card stock is ShopSEI "Scrapbook in a bag" of Softy Colour.
- Flower stamps on pattern card stock are some very, very old stamps. Have no idea wherefrom I have them.
- Ink: Hero Arts Shadow Ink Bubble Gum and Soft Granite.
- Pen used is Sakura Gelly Roll "White".
Thanks for stopping by and I would LOVE IT if you left a little comment. Just as spring it makes one happy :o)