Thursday 21 March 2013

Pattern Play - Day 4

Can hardly believe it is already day 4 in class. Must admit it takes me a lot more thinking when making cards with pattern paper. It sometimes a bit of a challenge :o)


Todays homework is about altering your patterned paper. The techniques shown today range from White Wash, Distressing, Stitching and Glitter.

I have used Glossy Accents and Stickles to change or even emphasize the pattern in the paper.



It is easier to see the thin lines of Glossy Accents and "Crystal" Stickles on the photo below. I know the Glossy Accents can be a bit tricky to see.




Once again I have dug really, really deep in my old paper stash, therefore the pattern papers I've used is no longer available in stores. The photo below show the papers and cardstock used to make this card.



With this card I'm participating in Hero Arts Blog Challenge.


 And I'm also participating in A Blog Named Hero's Challenge. This weeks challenge is

I'm a 100% sure about one thing! I had so much fun making this card :o)


Supplies:





Thanks for popping in :o)



1 comment:

  1. I love the way you turned the word "smile" on end...so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!