Felt like making something with purple colours, as I haven't used those colours for a very, very long time. Perhaps it is because the sun is shining and the air smells of spring :o)
This card is in a way inspired by a tip from OSH's fif #28 where blocks of card stock were used - just with a very different twist.
I have used embossing powder to make the sentiment POP out. This is the first time using my new stamps from C.C. Designs "Best Birthday Wishes Sentiments".
- Stamp set from C.C. Designs "Best Birthday Wishes Sentiments"
- To stamp with I've used VersaMark Watermark stamp pad
- Embossing powder from American Crafts ZING Opaque "White"
- Card stock is Bazzill in different purples shades
- The dotted line is made with ZIG Journal & Title pen "Aubergine"
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have time to enjoy the last hours of the weekend :o)