The more I get to use my Shadow Ink colours from Hero Arts, the more I love them! Such lovely colours and absolutely perfect for a spring-theme card.
My first intention was to make a One-Layer card, but when I got started I changed my mind. Well, we all know that can happen! I decided to give the card more dimension and it pretty satisfied with the result.
This is my spring and "Colour Blocks" inspired card....
What is spring without a little glimmer butterfly..... LOL
Before I made the card I meant to add a heart to the black box, but then I went with a more joyfull spring version.....has always liked butterflies. Perhaps that's why I have quite a few butterfly punches....LOL.
- Card base: Panduro's Craft Card "White"
- 2nd layer card stock: Vivi Gade Design Cardboard "White"
- Stamp set: Simon Says Clear Stamp "Talk Bubbles 2"
- Ink: Hero arts Shadow Ink "Bubble Gum", "Butter Bar", "Green Hills", "Soft Cantaloupe" and "Pool". Plus the Memento "Tuxedo Black" Dye Ink.
- Butterfly: The punch used is a "Easy Punch" but I don't think it is available anymore. To add the glimmer to the butterfly I've used Sakura's "Quickie Glue" roller pen, which is also available at Panduro.