Tuesday 18 June 2013

OSH tip #35....with a twist!

Couldn't resist an extra go at the OSH tip #35 but this time with a serious twist ;o)

For my first card for the OSH tip #35 I used hexagons and it was a Christmas card. You can see it HERE.

This time I've gone completely off the bend! I have chosen to use a tag for the main image of the card! Do you recognise the original sketch?


To start with I stamped the white card base with the background stamp "Beauty Text". But to create a frame I put masking tape on the edges of the card before stamping.

The sentiment is partly from the Danish OSH stamp set from Hobbyboden.dk. And I do mean PARTLY because I cut one of the clear stamp sentiments apart! I only needed the "Tillykke med" from the stamp. The word "Fødselsdagen" is stamped by using the Lawn Fawn "Claire's ABC's".

I absolutely love "Claire's ABC's" because it contains several "e", "a", "t" and etc. So it is perfect for making your own complete sentiments without having to stamp letter by letter.
More and more of the suppliers are beginning to make letter stamp sets with several of each letter. And this is SO perfect for us Danes when we want to make our own Danish sentiment.

With this card I am participating in A Blog Named Hero's challenge with the theme "Tag".

Hope you have a GREAT day! :o)

Supplies used:

3 comments:

  1. Jeps jeg kan stadig genkende den - god ny version af fif'et og tak for tip med clearstamps-operationen. Jeg var ellers meget modig da jeg i sin tid opererede mit soldaterstempel så der ikke stod USA på brystkassen af Ian - men jeg har ikke prøvet at klippe i clearstamps. Det må jeg få forsøgt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, det var da med et flot twist.
    Rigtig fin udgave og dejligt at fiffet inspirerer og at ikke alle vores kort ligner de samme. Det vil jo være trist, hvis soldaterne efterhånden kigger i kasserne efter et bestemt fif-kort-nummer, ikke ? hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of neutrals with that little pop of colour from the ribbon! Thanks so much for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!