Thursday 25 July 2013

Try a new style or look......

....That is todays homework at Summer Card Camp 2 Class. Oh dear, that is a challenge. Usually my style is more of a Clean & Simple style, so I decided to go for the more itsy bitsy romantic style.

And we still had to use this weeks colour combo for our homework.

The picture is not the best. The colours looks more pastel on the picture than they really are. I'll have to practice on my "Photography" skills....LOL.


I have to admit that this romantic style is not really my kind of thing. Eventhough I happens to have a few little flowers lying about, which I now could use for something good.
I believe the brown flowers were purchased at Panduro.dk. I found it best to use Glossy Accents to adhere the flowers to the card.

The "Birthday" die cut is from Memory Box and here I have used a Glue Pen. It was a bit tricky as the die-cut is very much "alive" and has a tendency to warp from side to side. But I think I managed to get it on fairly straight at the end...LOL.


Supplies used:

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job on this card, even if it isn't your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way your card turned out. Love the leaves with the brown edging and that Memory Box die cut is to die for. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!