Friday 18 October 2013

Christmas Poinsettia Card

Hi there,

Do you remember the card I shared with you this Sunday?
Well, that card is sort of connected to this card. You can see why by taking a look at Sundays card HERE.

Todays card is made from the positive die-cuts of Sundays card. This card is with creme / ivory coloured card stock.

 
The poinsettia flower die-cut set from My Favorite Things is just adorable and SOOOO perfect for Christmas cards.
 
The sentiment is from Hero Arts and I have heat embossed it in gold.
 
One of the things I also really like about this poinsettia is the clean & simple look to the card. In my oppinion the card doesn't need any other embellishments.

 
Look at the details of the die-cutting! Beautiful....
 
With this card I am participating in Simon Says Stamp Challenge with the theme
"Christmas / Happy Holidays"
 
I would have shared a second card today with you but realized I hadn't taken any pictures of it. Shoot! So it will have to wait till I can take a proper picture in sunlight.
 
That's it for this Friday.
Have a really, really nice day :)
 
Pia xx

 
Supplies used:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card! I love the pretty poinsettia and the gold embossed sentiment! :) Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meget enkelt men super flot. Har fundet mange spændende kort på din blog. >Glæder mig til at følge den. Rigtig god weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!