Saturday 25 January 2014

Made with Love....and stencils

These couple of days over the weekend I am participating in the latest class at OnlineCardClasses.com.
I have joined quite a few of their earlier classes and loved each one of them. Originally I did not intend to participate in this class but then I happend to win a spot in class.
First day in class is about "Inking & Masking" using stencils. And just so you know - 
I actually only own one stencil!
This is my first card (using my one & only stencil)..

I used the Ink Blending Tool with the stencil for the base of the card.

Then I stamped the sentiment with HA shadow ink on the card base. The same sentiment have I heat embossed on vellum and layered on the card base. I have placed the two sentiments on top of each other but a tiny bit off. Then you get this wonderful coloured shadow under the heat embossed sentiment.




That is it for now. Gotta catch the 2. day of class now.

Pia xx


Supplies used:

2 comments:

  1. Ser spændende ud. Flot effekt med skyggen under vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flot kursus kort.
    Jeg har også været i gang i dag. Jeg håber der kommer lidt lys i morgen til at fotografere i.
    God weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!