Wednesday 12 March 2014

Boyish Birthday Card with Cho Cho Train

A few weeks back I got some new stamps and dies from Clearly Besotted Stamps (UK), but I hadn't really gotten around to test them out. Then I was on a scrap weekend with a bunch of sweet scrap ladies.
And then I made this card for the Danish Operation Write Home (OSH) with a sweet little Cho Cho Train.
 
 
Please ignore the poor quality of my mobilephone photo.
 
The Danish sentiment stamp is one I have been lucky to borrow from one of the other scrap ladies. I haven't been able to find this stamp myself - but I would LOVE to get my hands on it. The sentiment says "Happy Birthday".
 
That is all for the moment. Enjoy your day.
Pia xx
 
 
 
Supplies used: 

3 comments:

  1. Hvor er det bare sødt, og perfekt til et lille barn eller måske også en lille ny dreng måske.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for a little boy - cute little train making it's way over the card. =0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!