Monday 17 March 2014

Card Mission Monday #6

Today is Monday and so I have a Mission Card number 6 to share with you.
 



The Mission this time is an ancient old 8x8 paper pad kit from Déja Views.
 
The Card Mission is about using one of my very first Scrapbooking purchases and finally use it ALL up. And that will give me some piece of mind to spend a little on some new wonderful scrapbook stuff!
 
 
For this card I have combined several of the sentiment blocks. Good way to get them used if there are a lot of them in a kit.
And look at that cute airplane which I have stamped in HA Royal Red. The Royal Red ink matches the colours perfectly.
 
This card I am entering into the challenge:
 
That's is all for today - so far.
Pia xx
 

Supplies used:

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!