Monday 31 March 2014

Card Mission Monday #8

Today is Monday and so I have a Mission Card to share with you. The card today is #8 in this Mission, which is my second Mission so far.
The Mission this time is an ancient old 8x8 paper pad kit from Déja Views.
The Card Mission is about using one of my very first Scrapbooking purchases and finally use it ALL up. And that will give me some piece of mind to spend a little on some new wonderful scrapbook stuff!

Look at that bow! Can you believe that I actually made this bow with my Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers. You can see the tutorial for I made for The Paper Crafting for the bow right HERE.



That's is it for today. Have a happy Monday :)
Pia xx

Supplies used:

1 comment:

  1. A really cute card here Pia, soo perfect for a little boy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!