Monday 26 May 2014

Card Mission Monday #16

Good morning :o)
Another Monday has started so I have not only one but two cards for you today.
As always it is my "clean out" and "use up my stash" mission day today.
The Mission this time is an ancient old 8x8 paper pad kit from Déja Views. The Card Mission is about using one of my very first Scrapbooking purchases and finally use it ALL up. And that will give me some piece of mind to spend a little on some new wonderful scrapbook stuff!
I really need space for all my new stuff which I have brought back from USA....A trip to IKEA is necessary...LOL



These cards are for the Danish OWH (OSH).
Inspired by OSH Tip #40.

Pia :o)  

Supplies used:

5 comments:

  1. Søde kort og så fik du has på nogle bogstaver. Vi må da helt klart se nogen af dine USA indkøb inden de bliver lagt væk. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such fun cards! And thank you so much for your kind word on my blog. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards, very unique design

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a fab day.

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. The smattering of letters on your cards, paired with the sentiments you've chosen = brilliant! These will be much appreciate by the OWH!!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!