Monday 5 May 2014

OSH Tip #50 - It looks like a country picnic

I am a bit out of my comfort zone here!
Too much of pattern paper and red colour. To me it looks like a picnic cloth which makes me think of the country side. All those wild flowers and bugs all over the place ;o)
Well, I already had all the punched out flower and leaf pieces. They were leftovers from a hen night for at dear friend of mine. All I had to make was the cute little snail and the sentiment.

I really love that little snail and I enjoy making it look as if he has slimed his way all over the place ;o) And what is more appropriate than a sentiment which says "Snail Mail" for the Danish OWH (OSH).  



That is all for now.
Remember it is Monday so I also have a "Mission Monday" card for you later today.

Pia xx

Supplies used:

2 comments:

  1. Red - but still cute and yes the snail is perfect. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your card resembles a picnic cloth, but only in the best of ways; it evokes warm sunny day, pretty wild flowers, tasty treats...Your wandering snail is soooo cute! Fun, fresh, fabulous...I'm quite liking this!!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!