Thursday 15 May 2014

Sequins hidden in Washi

A super quick post today.
Got an idea for a Washi Tape card which I just had to try out.

Look at the feather. I have put the sequins under the Washi Tape and they are still very much visible - So my idea panned out ;o)

The feather was die-cut after taping the sequins under the Washi Tape. I wasn't sure if the sequins would get squashed in the Big Shot, so it was a chance. And it worked perfectly!




This card I am entering for the Gallery Idol Challenge.
Have a good day.
Pia

Supplies used:

4 comments:

  1. How fabulous, I wouldn't have thought this would work but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rigtig sjov ide her Pia, det skal da lige huskes, hvis jeg nogen sinde kommer igang med de washi tapes her ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flot kort.
    Du må have en god bededagsferie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pia, this is brilliant AND pretty! Never in a zillion years would I have thought about this! A+++ on the creativity!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!