I found a fun Christmas card linky through Nonni's blog: Debby from Scrapjourney has a fun linky going where you can link up your favorite 5 Christmas cards of 2014 here.
I have gone through all my creations of Christmas card this year and chosen my 5 personal favorites.
1) I love this Christmas card in the blue and silver colours with the modern twist of black. I made the background using the emboss resist technique and Distress Inks. See my details HERE.
2) The Snowflake is inlaid in the gold foil. See my details HERE.
3) The most traditional Christmas card I have made in 2014. See details HERE.
4) Classic and simple Christmas card. I just love this! See details HERE.
5) My most unusual Christmas card for 2014 but I just love the bold colours and the silouette of the deers. See details HERE.
Happy New Year :o)