Friday 19 December 2014

Orange & Black

Hi all,
Needed a little break in all the Christmas cards, so I created this Birthday Card.
Inspiration to the layout of the card comes from a card found on Pinterest. I would have linked to it, but now I don't seem to find it....bugger.
ETA: Found it! It is this card by  MASKerade.

For this card I used a stencil and Promarkers to make the dots. It did not worked as well as I had hoped, as the Promarkers had a tendency to bleed outside the stencil area. Oh well, I am now that more wiser.

With this card I participate in:



Have a fabulous Friday.

Pia :o)


Supplies used:

10 comments:

  1. Dit kort er bare SÅ flot. Og en rigtig skov og god ide.
    Måske skulle man prøve, og samtidig tage ved lære af din fejl. Det er rigtig irriterende at man ikke bare kan bruge alt papir til Promarkers.
    Men nu lærte du så også noget i dag !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome :) love the dotty delight !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two things: I love, love, love the colours in this fabby card; secondly, as a languages teacher I'm always impressed when a non-native English speaker uses a word like bugger in exactly the right context. It's actually my go-to word although sometimes only in my head if I have a class ;0) You're a star, Pia! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kortet er blevet rigtig fint. På billedet kan man ikke se, at promarkeren er løbet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design! I love how you used the dots and the swirly sentiment. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love your card, both the layout and the colours. Perfectly balanced. I am also with Tracey T on the use of bugger. So, so funny for a non-native speaker to use this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun design and your color combo is fabulous, Pia! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Love your cute dotty! Thank you for sharing at ATSM .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that wave of dots! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!