Saturday 28 February 2015

Sprinkle - INKspirational Challenges

It is Saturday yet again and this means a new Word Prompt challenge with  
Inkspirational challenges...YAY :)

The Word Prompt this time is "Sprinkle".

Get your creative mojo flowing and create any project which connects to "Sprinkle".

We are also joined by wonderful guest designer:
I immediately thought of cupcakes when I saw the Prompt Word. And I decided to try out my new watercolours from Kuretake. Oh My with pigment in those colours. Deffinitely need to practice more with them :)


My card ended up a one-layer card. I totally like to keep things simple, so this was a perfect choice for my card.


With this card I am participating in:


 
Go check out the other wonderful Design Team gals and their creations:
Don't forget to have fun!
Pia xx



Supplies used:

12 comments:

  1. Your cupcake looks very yummy and is very artistic! Great one layer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Love your hand painting! Your cupcake looks good enough to eat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous watercolouring - really cheerful birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike!! Your watercolouring is fabulous and the cupcake does look yummy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lækkert kort! jeg har lige bestilt de vandfarver og glæder mig til at lege med dem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Card! Love the Bright Colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Pia. Your watercolor looks fantastic! What a creative idea for this challenge. Beautiful work!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delicious cupcake, Pia; your watercolouring looks quite lovely...vivid and fresh! Now I want a cupcake to go with my breakfast coffee!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. bare så flot med den vandvarve look og farvevalget

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing card!!! So bright colors!! It's hard to believe that those are watercolors! So beautiful and bright!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!