Saturday 6 June 2015

Photo Inkspiration - Inkspirational Challenges

Sometimes it is amazing how fast time flies by. 
The past 6 months have past in a heart beat for me - so incredible fast.
Last Saturday I got married to Mr. T and woooosh the last 6 hectic months of planning is forgotten :o)

Enough of me being sentimental, lets get back to crafty business! 
We have a new challenge for you at Inkspiration Challenges and this time we have our 
Photo Inkspiration.

  See further down for the wonderful photo in question. It so reminds me of myself in my youth. I sooo loved to do as the girl. 

Here is my card and interpretation of the photo: 

Honestly I am not too happy about the outcome of the flowers. This was not how they were meant to look. My choices of colour combination for them is too wide apart. Oh well, practice makes master.....maybe one day ;o)

At least I got to play with my new Stitched Edge dies from My Favorite Things...Yummy!


The sentiment on the card is in Danish and means "It is your day today!". 

Challenge #84:


Go check out the other wonderful Design Team gals and their creations:

Don't forget to have fun! Loads of fun :o)
Pia 


Supplies used: 


14 comments:

  1. First of all, a huge Congrats! And secondly I love these colours and to me they are not too far apart but vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Pia! Sending you and Mr T my very best wishes for a wonderfully happy future together. Love your card and rather like the colour contrast in the flowers. The stitched dies are fab, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. whii love your Stitched Edge dies, and great card with gorgeous color

    ReplyDelete
  4. aj altså nu skrev jeg engelsk nogen gange flyder det bare ud..ha ha men super skønt kort. kan man købe den dies her hjemme?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Dorte :-) Du kan købe disse Stitched Border dies hos Hobbyboden.dk. Jeg købte mine hos hende og hun har stadig nogle på lager.

      Delete
  5. Gratulerer som nygift Pia og lykke til i fremtiden med mr T :) Kortet var nydelig med flotte kontraster og dybde :) Liker det hvite og rene sammen med det sterke rosa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flot kort i lækre farver og ja lækker dies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rigtig flot kort, med en skøn kontrast i sig. Smukt og rent som altid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That stitched border looks great. I love the two pinks you used on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once again I wish you congratulations! So very happy for you. :-). I think this card turned out fantastic! The ink colours are fine. The high contrast is dramatic and bright. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, the dies you used look fantastic! I think the colors look pretty also, no need to be hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats once again, Pia! Your card turned out fabulous; the contrast of the white/pink paper is so eye-catching and your flowers are 'wild flower' perfect! From where I'm sitting, the inks work marvelously together!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  12. I personally like how flowers turned out. Very artsy. Love the card.
    And congrats on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!