Wednesday 24 June 2015

Six months till Christmas

...only 6 months till Christmas!!!


Yikes, where did the last six months go?? Time is passing too fast and it feels like we have just left winter time....well, perhaps it's because of the very cold spring we are having here in Denmark. It feels as if the summer hasn't really arrived yet. 


Despite summer (hopefully) knocking on the door, here is my Christmas card for this month. I have been playing with a new die from My Favorite Things and a word die from KaBoks's new release.....




The sentiment says "Have a Fantastic Christmas". I just had to make a card with this sentiment when I got the new word-die from KaBoks's new release. 


 It can be used for so many sentiments....for Christmas, for birthdays, for anniversaries, for baby card and so on.  






When I saw the "Quilt Square" die from My Favorite Things I instantly thought it was perfect for Scandinavian Christmas card because of the pattern. 


It only took my several months before finally purchasing this die and therefore it seemed a Must-Do to make a card with it :o) 





I know this is quite early to say, but I wish you all a FANTASTIC Christmas :o)


Pia 



Supplies used: 


4 comments:

  1. Super flot kort - jeg elsker de "kolde" julefarver...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait till winter! Especially because it's so hot and humid here. Love your card, so cooling;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veldig lurt og begynne tidlig med julekortene. Og dette var jo bare helt herlig :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!