Wednesday 19 August 2015

Lots of Kisses...

I've got lots and lots of kisses for you today LOL!

Who doesn't like to get a kiss or two ;o) This is a DT card I have made for the Norwegian die & stamp brand KaBoks.com.

The sentiment is Danish and means "Lots of kisses to you"

I have used the "Kyss" die from Kaboks.com. To make the die-word fit Danish spelling I simply cut off the last "s". 

For the yellow background I have die-cut the word KYS several times in the same colour cardstock and adhered them to the yellow cardfront. 


To make the die-cut part of the sentiment more visible I coloured the die-cut words with a promarker pen. 

The other words "til"(for) and "dig"(you) are also dies from Kaboks.com

I have said it before and will say it again - I just love to make my sentiment or a part of it with my little dymo. Love the look and contrast it gives :o)


 That's all for today. 

When this goes live on my blog I'll be relaxing with hubby and doggie in my parents summer house on the Danish island Bornholm. First row from the ocean so Pepsi will be playing on the beach everyday retrieving the twigs or balls we throw in the water :o)
Fingers crossed for good weather!

Pia :o)


Supplies used: 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pia!

    What a wonderful design, it really has this life to it and makes you feel all warm inside!

    Thank you for using the Dymo to be part of the sentiment as that gives as you said, a great contrast to the entire card and looks fanastic!

    I hope you win the contest and that you have a wonderful day,

    With best regards,
    Jesper K
    DYMOSupport

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flot kort, kan rigtig godt lide "kys" baggrunden.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!