Friday 2 October 2015

Glitter, Gold and Funky Snowflake *Revisited*

Today I am sharing another Christmas card which I have made a long time ago for the Danish store Picturing The World as guest designer.

This card is one of my all time favorite Christmas Cards.


I used the inlaid die-cutting technique for the Snowflake from Lawn Fawn. It gives an elegant look with the combination of the gold glitter against the gold background. 
 
How is it going with your Christmas card production for this year?

I still need to make some more and I might even CASE my own card, LOL

Have a wonderful day, 
Pia xx


Supplies used: 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! unusual colors for holiday card, but this makes it only more interesting!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!