Wednesday 2 March 2016

Fun with Mini Minc & Deco Foil

Today I am just sharing a super quick post. 

A little while back I made this card for an article in The Paper Crafting E-magazine regarding Heidi Swapp's Mini Minc. 

For this card I have used the negative leftover part of the Deco Foil. 

I have also made a video showing how this is done. You can see the video HERE.


This cards "buddy" with the positive part of the crow you can see HERE.
Wishing you all a good day
Pia :)

Supplies used: 



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pia! Foiling is addictive! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous and love that you used the negative from our Deco Foils! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virkelig flot kort og så af en "rest"....flot :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!