Saturday 26 March 2016

Photo Inspiration - Inkspirational Challenges

We've got a new Photo Inkspiration challenge for you today at Inkspirational Challenges

Before we move on, I just want to wish everyone a Happy Easter. I am counting on this blog post going live as planned. At this very moment I am on my honeymoon in Malaysia and exploring this wonderful country. 

I just love this picture which has been chosen for this new challenge of ours. 


This picture is so gorgeous in its simplicity!

Here is how my card turned out.


I had just the perfect stamp set for this one. This lovely little umbrella!

And the enamel accents from Create A Smile were just spot on perfect here as well :o)

If you don't count in the enamel accents then this card is a OLC. I stamped the umbrella first, then masked it off and gave the card front a bit of mist. 
 


Now it is your turn to get creative and join us at Inkspirational Challenges

If you want bundles of inspiration go check out the other wonderful Design Team ladies:

All there is left to say is.....Go have loads and loads of fun crafting! :o)

Pia xx


Supplies used: 

 

9 comments:

  1. A fabulous one layer card, Pia. I love the contrast of the bold yellow and the black/grey splatters. Hope you're having a fantastic holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! And what a fun stamp set. Endless possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the mist gives the impression of rain. Gorgeous card and hope you are having a fab holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! I really love this card. That little umbrella is perfect with the polka dots and the dark mist of the background looks wonderful. Great design!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think YOUR card is gorgeous in its simplicity! The misted background is perfect for your sweet polka-dot umbrella! Totally crushing all over this smile-making gem!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dark splashes are really skillfully done - look fabulous behind the umbrella. Hope you are having a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card! I love the CAS design and the splatters behind the umbrella are fantastic. Like someone just jumped in a puddle! Hope you are having a fabulous time on your honeymoon! Hugs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beauty such a gorgeous design really eye catching and love the splatters.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!