Friday 8 July 2016

Quick Colouring for "Operation Skriv Hjem" cards

The other day I saw that Charlie from the Danish Operation Write Home (OSH) posted the upcoming deadline for new batch of cards being sent off to our troops abroad. 

So I have quickly made a bunch of cards for her to get. 

This was also a perfect opportunity to use some of my newer stamp sets from Clearly Besotted Stamps :)
 


The images are all stamped with Memento's Tuxedo Black ink. The colouring is done with Letraset Promarker pens. 

I haven't put a lot of work into shading as these had to be super quick to make. 

With these today I am participating in Kathy's "30 Day Coloring Challenge".  You can read more about it on her blog The Daily Marker

TGIF!
Pia xx

Stamps used: 


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!