Monday 13 February 2017

The Paper Crafting - Valentines Day Inspiration

Tomorrow is Valentines Day, the day where love & kindness is celebrated by many around the world. 

In The Paper Crafting Magazine the Guest Design Team 2017 is showcasing their mix of Valentine inspiration. You can check their inspiration out HERE.  

As GD team coordinator I usually jumps in and get creative myself for these inspiration articles together with the GD2017 ladies. 

Here is my card....


I went for a non-traditional choice of colour 'cause who says love has to be red ;)

Also this design paper was just to gorgeous not to be used for at sweet card. This card in particular has been donated to the Danish Operation Write Home, Operation Skriv Hjem. Hopefully it will bring joy to some loved ones for one of our Danish soldiers.  

That is it for today. 

Pia :)

Supplies used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!