Saturday 25 March 2017

Photo INKspiration - Alice in Wonderland - Inkspirational Challenges

We've got a new Photo Inkspiration challenge for you today at Inkspirational Challenges.

  Just look at this beauty which to me has a fabulous link to Alice in Wonderland. This versatile photo has been chosen for the new challenge of ours. 



Out of the ordinary I didn't make a card for this one. Nope, I have made a box for Toffifee chocolate with the WRMK's Envelope Punch Board. 





You can watch my YT video tutorial on the Toffifee box here below.








We also have a guest designer joining us for this challenge. Pop over to Inkspirational Challenges and see who she is. Maybe you know her :)
  
Now it is your turn to get creative and join us at Inkspirational Challenges

If you want bundles of inspiration go check out the other wonderful Design Team ladies:



All there is left to say is.....Go have loads and loads of fun crafting! :o)

Pia xx


Supplies used:

5 comments:

  1. Wow, stunning work! I love Toffifee but if I would receive it wrapped this nicely I might not be able to open it! The luxurious ribbon really ties up the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous idea and love the graphic look x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pia! Very smart and clever box you have made, picks up the theme of the photo inspiration perfectly! Take care. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous way to present a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taking a break from trying to organize the new place; visiting my most favourite-est INK gals is the perfect way to de-stress!

    Your project: awesome! What a marvelous way to jazz up a sweet treat; in fact, your packaging is sooooo pretty that it would take me quite a while to open it up to see what's inside! Clever take on the photo in every way! I have the envelope punch board and after seeing your ingenuity here, I realize mine needs a whole lot more TLC!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!