Saturday 24 June 2017

6 Months Till Christmas

Can you believe it? There is only 6 months till Christmas now!

Today I am sharing a Christmas card on which I have used two old stamp sets from British Clearly Besotted Stamps. Oh my, I have been a huge fan of them for years ever since I came accros their brand :)

This card is created for the Danish Operation Write Home - Operation Skriv Hjem - for the monthly Christmas card inspiration. Each month we do our best to inspire on the Operation Skriv Hjem blog :)

How cute is this little house. And the sentiment is so fitting :)

Do you get around to create Christmas cards all year round?? Or do you make them all in November and December??

Have fun crafting :)
Pia


Supplies used: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!