Tuesday 13 June 2017

Embossing Diffuser Cards with Mama Elephant

I am so proud of myself!

Why you might ask? 'Cause I frigging dusted off my embossing diffuser set and made a couple of projects with it! :)

 Should do it more often 'cause this is such a simple technique and gives you fun results with your embossing folders. 


 This project is made as DT member for the Danish online store Hobbyboden

First I used the positive embossing diffuser with an embossing folder to get the pattern in the kraft. Then I used the negative part of the embossing diffuser as a guide to drawn the oval circle around the sentiment. 

In an effort to make the sentiment more fun I used my clear Wink of Stella pen to add some glitter til the black stamped sentiment. 

And I couldn't resist adding a few glitter enamel dots to get a bit of pop of colour. 

Hope you have a splendid day :)
Pia
 

Supplies used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!