Tuesday 20 June 2017

Scrapbooking Day 2017 Recap - Heat Embossing with Tim Holtz stencil

So May 6th was (National) Scrapbooking Day 2017 and I spent the whole day hosting an online cyber crop for The Paper Crafting magazine.

Here is one of the projects I made during the day........


 On the day of the Cyber Crop Event I wasn't alone, oh no, there were a great turnout for the cyber crop event and I also was so fortunate to have two sweet visitors IRL from the Danish Operation Write Home - Operation Skriv Hjem, who spent the day crafting with me.


 This card was for the challenge with a technique - heat embossing. On this project I have used two different techniques with heat embossing. 

Firstly, I used a stencil to create the flower. I took my VersaMark ink pad and pressed it against the stencil on top of the kraft paper. 

Secondly, I diecut a sentiment and used clear embossing powder on it to give it that shiny look. 



The Danish sentiment means "Hugs". 

 This was the challenge which my project was based on: 


If you are curious you can visit HERE and see all the projects created by the participants and the magazines Guest Design team on the Cyber Crop Event.

Wishing you an inspirational day,
Pia
 


Supplies used: 
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!