Friday 30 June 2017

Scrapbooking Day 2017 Recap - Inlaid Diecutting Background with My Favorite Things

The is my last blog post regarding (National) Scrapbooking Day 2017 where I spent the whole day hosting an online cyber crop for The Paper Crafting magazine.
 
The Paper Crafting is a Scandinavian online magazine for Danes, Norwegians and Swedes. It is packed full of inspiration for paper crafters.


But I wasn't alone, oh no, there were a great turnout for the cyber crop event and I also was so fortunate to have two sweet visitors IRL from the Danish Operation Write Home - Operation Skriv Hjem, who spent the day crafting with me.

For the event I had prepared 3 different challenges for the participants and of course I joined in myself :)

Here is the last project I made during the day........


The Danish sentiment means "Congrats" or "Happy Birthday". 

This is such a cool background die and its actually called "Snow Drifts" but you certainly don't only have to use if for such as I have showed here :)



This was the challenge which my project was based on: 

 
If you are curious you can visit HERE and see all the projects created by the participants and the magazines Guest Design team on the Cyber Crop Event. 

This was the last of my projects from the Cyber Crop Event on Scrapbooking Day 2017 :)

Hope you have a splendid day, 
Pia



Supplies used: 
4CC White A4 Cardstock 250 gm2, 200 sheets
4CC White A4 Cardstock 250 gm2, 200 sheets
Where to shop:
MISC
Panduro Grey A4 cardstock 240gm2
Panduro Grey A4 cardstock 240gm2
Where to shop:
MISC
Gummiapan
Gummiapan "Tillykke" die
Where to shop:
OB
MFT SNOW DRIFTS COVER UP Die-Namics
MFT SNOW DRIFTS COVER UP Die-Namics
Where to shop:
HB | SSS
My Stick Permanent tape runner
My Stick Permanent tape runner
Where to shop:
SSS
3D Adhesive Squares 2mm
3D Adhesive Squares 2mm
Where to shop:
HB | MISC
Sizzix Big Shot
Sizzix Big Shot
Where to shop:
HB | SSS
Martha Stewart Paper Trimmer
Martha Stewart Paper Trimmer
Where to shop:
MISC
Martha Stewart Bone Folder
Martha Stewart Bone Folder
Where to shop:
MISC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!