Wednesday 11 October 2017

Halloween Treat Box from a Paper Cup

I love it, when I find alternative use of things. This is one of those times and also I find this a super fun way to make Halloween treats. 

I found this inspiration somewhere but honestly I cannot remember where. 

The first time I made these treat boxes the kids loooved them. I had 3 different kinds of treat wrappings but this one was absolutely the most popular. 

***

***

 What about you? Do you make Halloween treat wrappings?

Pia xx


If you’re interested in the supplies I’ve used – they’re listed below. 
Click on the letters below the images to find where to shop: Hobbyboden.dk (HB), Simon Says Stamp (SSS), Clearly Besotted Stamps (CBS), Original Brand/Manufacturer (OB), Other (MISC) etc.


Clearly Besotted
Clearly Besotted "Fright Night" Clear Stamps
Where to shop:
CBS
StazOn
StazOn "Jet Black" ink
Where to shop:
HB | SSS
Crafter's Companion ACRYLIC BLOCK SET
Crafter's Companion ACRYLIC BLOCK SET
Where to shop:
SSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!