Friday 9 August 2013

OSH tip #38.....God Jul!

What do you know! It is yet again time for a new Operation Skriv Hjem tip.

This time it is tip #38 and it is perfect for bits & pieces. So I went digging in my pile of scraps and found some matching pieces from Vivi Gade Design's Copenhagen Collection.

Oh, and by the way. This tip is based on OSH tip #4.

This is how my card ended up.......I turned the sketch up-side-down.....


I don't have many Christmas sentiment stamps and is presently waiting for a delivery with new christmas stamp goodies. (Is getting rather impatient). So, for the sentiment I used stickers from Provo Craft. The "Rat-a-tat Half-a-bitty" alphabet stickers.

The ribbon is a bit of creme satin I had laying around. Actually need to purchase some more soon.

I know the original sketch had some more embellishments on it, but I like it more simple. Besides the pattern paper is very busy, busy, so more embellishment might make the card even more busy for the eyes.

Thanks for taking a peek.  
This Friday is the best in a very long time! Why? 'Cause it is the first day of my summer holiday, YAY :)

Enjoy your Friday.


Supplies used:

2 comments:

  1. Fint julekort i dejlig julefarve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rigtig flot julekort - efter det gamle fif - på en ny måde.
    Sjovt nok, er er det Vivi Gade Papir bare så fint, selv om vi har set det i flere år. Godt det samme, for jeg har vist samme papir til 5-6 års julekortproduktion liggende...LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!