Monday 29 February 2016

A late Valentine's post

I know this is way late for a Valentine's card, but I never got around to show this on my own blog. I made this card for Norwegian KaBoks's blog for Valentine's Day, which also happened to be Mother's Day in Norway. 

In my family we don't do either Mother's Day or Valentine's Day. That said I still find it fun to make Valentine cards 'cause basically it's just a "Love you" card. And "Love you" cards can be used all year round in my family ;)


Most of you can probably spot the names of all the months of the year even though they are written in Danish/Norwegian. 

The Danish sentiment "Elsker" means Love in English. 

I wanted to make a card which symbolizes love all year round :) 


 I admit being a huge fan of letting "something" hang over the edge of my card front. I find it adds interest to the card and gives it some extra "Ohhh" effect. 

With this card I am participating in: 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Papirlosjen - Hjerter 
Kort-O-Mania - Anything Goes 
Papirplaneten - Kærlighed 

Have fun crafting! ;)

Pia 


Supplies used: 

4 comments:

  1. Kjempefint kort. Tusen takk for at du deltar i Papirlosjen sin utfordring: Hjerter. DT - Ovedia Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nydelig kort. Bare digger stilen din. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos papirlosjen i vår hjerter utfordring:-) Klem DT-Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knalltøft kort, som Elisabeth så digger jeg også stilen din, kansje mest da jeg ikke fikser den selv. Takk for at du deltar hos Papirlosjen - Klem DT-Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!