Sunday 23 June 2013

This card is one BIG (Fish) Hug!

Yesterday I spent the whole day at Love2Scrap attending a Marathon Scrap Day. It was my first time trying this since Love2Scrap started these days. And it was such a cozy and productive day. It was also really nice to talk to other kindred spirits about scrapbooking & card making. Definitely not my last time doing this!

Marathon ladies - Thank you for a GREAT day :o)

As I mentioned it was a productive day and here I will show you one of the cards I made.

This is another of my "I am on a Mission" cards using the ShopSEI 8x8 scrapbooking set in pastel colours. One of my first ever scrapbooking purchases back in 2005 (I think) and now it is time to get it ALL used up.


A totally simple card! The card is donated to the Danish Operation Write Home.

With this card I am participating in CASology's challenge with the Cue Card
"FISH"
and
in CAS(E) this Sketch's challenge.

This card is also my third (and last) go at Nordsalten Hobbyklubb's challenge with the theme "Clean & Simple". My first attempt to link up a projekt went wrong, as I ended up linking to their own challenge page. Whoops, not so lucky ;o)


Supplies used:

5 comments:

  1. Sweet! I love the shiny eyes! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eyes on your fishies, geaat take on both challenges. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card...LOVE the glossy accents on the eyes! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice c&s card! I love the fishes. Thank you for joining us at NSHK!
    :) Karen Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shiny eyes! Such a cute threepeat of fish. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!