Wednesday 19 June 2013

You're Super Sweet!

Today I got some unexpected time to do some crafting. Todays weather is completely unstable with lots of rain and thunder. Since this is not a very good combination with rowing, my team and I had to cancel todays practice.

SO instead I have spent the time being creative. As an extra bonus Mr. T had a board meeting with the Badminton Club, so I am home alone, YAY. Plenty of crafting time :o)

OnlineCardClasses.com has given us students another Pre-Challenge to do before class starts in July. This time it is a sketch challenge.

This is my card for the challenge....


On the sketch there is a dotted frame. To illustrate this frame I have scored the lines on the card base. On the picture above you can hardly see the lines, but on the picture below they show clearly.

With this card I am also participating in LessIsMore's challenge with the theme
HEXAGONS



The little glitter dots are pre-made, which mean I didn't have to wait for them to dry. What I have done is to make several dots of Glossy Accents in different sizes on a piece of plastic. Then I have poured glitter on right away. The glitter sticks to the wet Glossy Accents. Thereafter carefully shake off the left over glitter and let the dots dry. Now you have lots of glitter dots ready for use. All you need is to add a little glue :o)

Down below is the Pre-Challenge Sketch:


Supplies used:

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of scoring the lines, well done you! C x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!