Wednesday 14 August 2013

Washi Wednesday Card #1

A few weeks ago I purchased a bunch of used Washi Tape rolls and the other day I decided to try out a couple of ways to use them for cards. So in the future there will be a series of "Washi Wednesday Cards" on my blog.
This is my first Washi Tape card.....quick & easy to make....


For this card I have used 4 different rolls of Washi Tape.

The heart is made using 2 heart dies at the same time. I used washi tape to hold the 2 dies in place before putting it on the card stock which I wanted to die-cut. I then cut the heart out in both card stock colours.

Then I have an extra set of hearts (in reverse colour) for a second card, where the center will be black and the frame green.

The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp and it just fitted perfectly into the heart.


Thanks for stopping by :o)

Supplies used:

2 comments:

  1. Så enkelt og så smukt. Jeg synes det er svært at få tapekort til at se ordentlige ud, men det har du klaret fint - selvfølgelig !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a striking card it really caught my eye, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!