Wednesday 11 December 2013

Washi Wednesday Card # 18

Good morning,

YAY....It is Wednesday and that means I have # 18 of my "Washi Wednesday Cards" to share with you today.
First I want to explain what Washi Wednesday Card is all about. Well, it is about the following question....


How many ways can you use Washi Tape on cards?

That's what I am trying to find out!
It is a little personal challenge I have going at the moment.
Every Wednesday I will show a new card using Washi Tape and hope to inspire you to use some of your dusty rolls of Washi Tape. This personal challenge has been on now for 18 weeks and even myself is curious about how long I can keep it going.
Do you want me to continue??

To be honest tying that bow was pretty tricky. Washi tape is made of paper and therefore quite fragile. Word of advice - don't pull to hard when tying the bow ;)

I was curious whether this card would succeed 'cause of the bow tying part. But nonetheless I ended up with a simple (not easy) card.

That's it for today.


Have a fabulous Wednesday :)

Pia xx





Supplies used:

5 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!